Skip to content
- Five years experience developing a biomedical device for a clinical trial.
- Interdisciplinary experience in spinal cord surgery, nanotechnology and tissue engineering, in three different labs as a post-doctoral and independent researcher.
- Sustained academic track record in electrospinning, surface science, hydrogels and polymer processing.
- Pioneered a new class of additive manufacturing (3D Printing)- melt electrowriting – to produce accurate and highly porous scaffolds for biomaterials science.
- Google Scholar H-Index of 51; 9,505 total citations.